Portfolio entry # 13 - Reflection on writing-

 Writing is a productive skill on which you have to work if you want to get a good final product. This takes time and a lot of practice. Imagine how difficult it would be if we did not have a theory that supports what we write. For instance, you are writing an Essay, and you have no idea on how to organize your ideas or use conjunctions. That would not have a good result. Probably, the reader will not understand or interpret your ideas properly. So theory is important. In my case, theory has helped me a lot to have a clearer view on my writings. Yet, I have many things to improve, but now I have the necessary tools to change and improve my writing capacity.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Portfolio entry #3

Portfolio entry # 12 -Videos-